April 28, 2006

Jaiguru M. (B. Tech , MBA)

As I penned down my final answer for the Buyer Behavior exam,Finally the pregnant moment bore down onto my preoccuppied mind. I paused the onslaught swift swishes of my pen on the exploited paper. The innocous instant verily metamorposed into an abrupt burden on my unwary soul. The next few lines effectively could be the words signing the conclusive treaty for the twenty protracted years of academic battle. Nay ! not a battle , It was a war.
I smiled inwardly at the thought, at once filled with a feeling of spontaneous relief and a pang of guilty regret. Relief because I was done with theory . I was finished with those dreaded exams. Regret because the fun and play was over. I now was to enter the big bad world of corporates. I had to stand on my feet and take responsibility for my action. Those comfortably hypothetecal games of B Schools would soon recede from my existence like dim lights on a fast highway only leaving behind whirling debris of memory.

( B Tech, MBA)

20 years passed me by , only to possess this rubric of 9 letters in my artillery, sharpened and focussed , for me to rise to fight this karmic war. All for this moment.
Life had taught me so much more, yet it only defined the person who is known by a name I was given on birth.Whatever I made of my life here on were to be my choices. To make money or to save lives was to me.
I rose from seat, submitted my paper and took a long look around the class. Taking a deep breath I savored the moment . My destiny beckoned me. Then I turned to look towards the open door and left the exam hall.


No comments: