April 5, 2006

3.Last months of a dream

Two memorable years in IIT come to an end in a month's time. There is anticipation of starting off a promising career. There is also that twinge of disappointment that my dream of studying in IIT is ending. Thirty days to go and there is so much I want to do. Do I slog over my books and redeem the last month of 18 long years of education with a topping of sudden sincerity?Or do I while away my time sweating it out my passions in the outdoors of the hallowed grounds? Do I become a photographer a la CRR capturing moments to cherish? Or do I chase my dream love flowering in a distant city? MY mind is a mess of indecision. I know not what I should do. It is the end of six years of hostel life, will I miss the uninhibited active life or will I cherish the security of living in a house for a change ?

A job will bring the joys of independence , so people say . I am not sure I want the responsibility that comes as part of the deal.

I cant find words to express this moment Nonetheless I can sense its significance. It says that the boy has become a man. I simply want to say I wish I were a child.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»